I just discovered this tag on Celine‘s blog and thought I’d do it too since I really had fun reading her answers. So here we go:
WHAT ARE YOUR TOP THREE BOOK PET PEEVES?
- InstaLove – I really have a problem with it since it’s never believable.
- Unrealistic protagonists – I just can’t stand characters that seem unreal and unauthentic.
- Underdeveloped protagonists – I don’t like to read about characters that don’t undergo a change throughout a book or never grow.
DESCRIBE YOUR PERFECT READING SPOT
TELL US THREE BOOK CONFESSIONS
- I have only read the first Harry Potter book (when it came out) but have not continued with the series (I know, shame on me!). And now I feel like I’m too old to start reading it.
- Sometimes I read the last page of a book even though I just started the book. I only do this when I love a book though, just because I can’t wait to find out how the story will end.
- I never buy a book without reading the plot summary because I need to know what the book is about.
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED DURING A BOOK?
I can’t really remember, but I must confess that it happened quite a few times. Whenever I read a very emotional book, I can’t help it.
HOW MANY BOOKS ARE ON YOUR BEDSIDE TABLE?
Only one – The Bible. My current read is always sitting on my book shelf.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SNACK TO EAT WHILE YOU’RE READING?
It depends. Usually, I don’t snack while I read, but sometimes I do want to eat something, and then it’s either chocolate or popcorn.
NAME THREE BOOKS YOU WOULD RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
SHOW US A PICTURE OF YOUR FAVOURITE BOOKSHELF ON YOUR BOOKCASE
WRITE HOW MUCH BOOKS MEAN TO YOU IN JUST THREE WORDS
A freaking lot.
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST READING SECRET?
I read hardcovers with the dust jacket on.
Thanks for reading!