Hello, everyone. I’m so sorry for not posting in such a long time, but the holidays have been stressful and I have also been updating my old blog The Moonlit Bookshelf for my German followers. Thus, I didn’t really have much time to post here or visit your blogs.
But I hope that you had a great time and that the new year will bring you joy, happiness, health, success and love!
I also hope that we’re all going to have a great reading year.
I’m so excited because there are some awesome books coming out this year and I thought I’d share them with you.
So here are my most anticipated books of 2015 (in no particular order):
– The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson – I got The Kiss of Deception for Christmas and although I thought I wouldn’t like it because I normally don’t read fantasy, I just loved it because it was suspenseful and the way it was written was just unique. So I can’t wait to read the sequel! Also, Rafe is freaking awesome and I love him.
– Miss Mayhem by Rachel Hawkins is the sequel to Rebel Belle which was pretty cool and I can’t wait to see what happens next.
– Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver I love Lauren Oliver’s writing style and I’d read anything by her, so naturally, I will read this book too.
– I Was Here by Gayle Forman sounds interesting too and since I loved If I Stay I want to read her new book too.
– The Mime Order by Samantha Shannon is the sequel to The Bone Season and I cannot wait to read it because I absolutely fell in love with the first book even though I didn’t expect it at all, since I am not really into fantasy, as you might know by now.
– The Beneath by S.C. Ransom sounds very interesting and since I loved the author’s first trilogy Small Blue Thing, I cannot wait to see if I like this new book too.
– Mind Games by Teri Terry is the new book by the author of the Slated trilogy which I really love so I am curious to see if this book will be as good as her previous ones.
– Winter by Marissa Meyer doesn’t even have a cover but I cannot tell you how much I want to read this book. I love The Lunar Chronicals so so much. So this book is probably very high on my list of the most anticipated books of 2015.
– The Fifth Wave, #3 by Rick Yancey doesn’t have a cover, nor a title yet but I really want to see how the author will tie things up because I loved the first book very much.
So these are my most anticipated books of this new year. What are yours?
P.S. If you are curious to find out what my best books of 2014 were (books that I read last year, not only those which were published in 2014, also older ones) then check out my old blog. The post is written in German, but you can still see which books were my favorites last year by looking at the picture and titles.